Monday, February 14, 2011

Spread love people, today is the day. Sending so much love from Dave Coady and I straight to your family. xoxox

If there was ever a day to do it, spread love people. Today is the day. Hug somebody, tell someone you love, that you love them. Smile at a baby. Pay someone a random compliment and watch how they stand just a little bit taller. Get a hair cut and feel good about yourself, you are beautiful. Go for a walk in the rain, splurge and by a pair of fancy rubber boots. Eat your favorite chocolate bar. Buy a new book soley based on the way the cover looks. Indulge in yourself, love yourself. Squeeze your pet. Take a nap. Buy the person in the drive thru lane behind you thier coffee this morning. call that friend you have been meaning to reconnect with. Be creative today. Paint, draw, sew. Maybe today is the day to finally forgive and move on. Trust yourself. Be decisive today. Peel a pomegranate. sit down and write a list of everything that you love or are grateful for in you life, include everything from warm peanutbutter chocolate chip cookies to your soulmate. Buy a coffee and breathe in the beauty around you. Do it, spread love. It's the only reason we exist. I love you, I believe in you. If you are checking this blog this morning I am grateful for you, I love that you exist. Happy Valentines Day, the best day of the year, the day that exists merely so that you can experience love. I love you more than you know. You are the best. xoxoox

12 comments:

Reesh said...

I am off to spread love! Thanks for this Jenn and everything else you post, you are a true inspiration!

Lisa said...

And I love you!!!

erin cusack said...

love you Jenn. you inspire me every day. xoxo erin

Jocelyn said...

I always buy books based only on the cover! lol
Love you too Jenn!

Michelle said...

Happy Love Fest Jenn!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow... Jenn... I feel like I should be paying to read your blogs... YOu should write for a newspaper... you could change everyone's lives... they would race through the paper to get to your column.... as some people race through to only find the horoscopes.

You inspire me and remind me to be thankful for what I have and remember and be thankful for those in my life.
I love you and you are changing lives everyday... we are all better people because of you. You are lovely.

Happy Love Day Jenn. Love to you and yours :)

Erin Springford :)

Wayne Phelan said...

I wish I had of known about this blog months ago. My heart goes out to all involved and with these letters, the young man (and his dad) will always know how much he meant to his mom!

My biggest fear, as I am a 2 time survivor, is not being here to walk my daughter, now 2, down the aisle. Jenn you showed us how important it is to make everyday count and to tell those around you just how important they are to you.

Thank You and God Bless!

Wayne

Anonymous said...

It is important for us all to carry on Jenn's wish that we show love on a daily basis. Do not wait until it is too late to tell your family, friends and important people in your life that you love them.
End every conversation with "I Love You".
The world would be such a better place if we did this. Don't let Jenn's creed be in vain!
By the way, I love you all!

Anonymous said...

I was told about your blog today.....

You are an amazingly talented woman and you have touched many hearts, including my own. It is incredible, the power of love and how easily it spreads. Loving, really is what our lives are all about. You have reminded me of that...your love and light will continue to live through your beautiful and thoughtful words.

love.

S

Anonymous said...

I was introduced to this inspiring blog yesterday, coincidently, right after I came across the following Youtube video of a 3rd grader who wrote a song called "Light the Fire". I can't help but think that Jenn was born to light the fire, and so she did!!

And now, "Its got to be you and me to light the fire" in honor of Jenn, who has inspired us all.

Please check out the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSvuNldsxbY

...and spread the love! :)

Anonymous said...

I have been so inspired by Jenn and all of her blog posts, she was such a talented writer, and such a free spirit.
Although I miss her blog posts, I love that this one was her last. It is so fitting, and sums up so much of what Jenn was about - Spreading Love.
We miss you Jenn, Rest in peace <3

tunnizze creation said...

I read kisses for later with my son and cried when I read the authors biography. Such a fine woman. She so loved her family. May the hope of resurrection comfort all